Areas of expertise
Project management, engineering and draughtsperson skills for each of the following project areas are provided:
View our sample drawings page to see examples.
- Design stage — We offer a integrated services view by bringing together architects, engineers and surveyors to run or support the design stage on a project.
- MEP coordination — We provide a comprehensive MEP coordination service, including modelling and drawing production using Caddcut and Revit MEP.
- Record drawings — We provide an efficient, competitive and accurate record drawing service that gives a true reflection of the end product and helps ensure proper ongoing management of the programme deliverables.
- BIM modelling — We deliver our services BIM-compliant out of the box, this helps support the successful delivery and management of the programme.
- Modularisation — We provide clear installation drawings to support a modularisation approach on any programme of work.
- Installation drawings — We provide a quality, varied and flexible service to support the creation of installation drawings on any programme of work.
- Architecture and structure — Architectural and structural modelling.
How we work
We supply resource along with necessary hardware and software to fully operate on a programme of work. Our people are all able and willing to work on site with the client or can work from one our virtual office spaces. A secure cloud computing solution gives us the reach and flexibility to support client needs wherever located.
Experience and expertise is embedded in all of the project and technology areas described.