VTA (UK) Ltd was established in August 2011. While the company’s formation is recent, the VTA team have over 15 years experience in the industry. Founder and Managing Director, Damien Cunningham leads the team at VTA. His driven approach to getting things done, technical competence and practical experience ensures his team deliver as amply shown in the portfolio.
Damien’s personal portfolio can be viewed here.
VTA stands for Virtual Tech Associates. The name accurately describes that we are able to deliver to clients anywhere in the world due to our set-up and equipped to deploy the latest technology.
VTA is underpinned by a set of core values adopted and accepted by the whole team. This ethos drives consistency of approach and sets the high performance standard expected from the team to deliver on our promises.
- We work as a team – We promote and support a diverse, yet unified team working strongly together and with others to meet common goals.
- We do it with integrity – We adhere to a high set of ethical standards ensuring honesty, fairness and respect in anything we do.
- We deliver what we say – When we commit to clients, we deliver that commitment.
- We execute with speed and quality – We deliver to timescale without compromising quality.
- We innovate – We recognise project diversity and look to find alternative and unique approaches to gain positive results for clients.